The Alexander Davis Website by Alexander Davis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- The basic design of this website is a derivative of the Zephyr theme by UpSolution.
- All imagery on this website has been edited and Copyright © Alexander Davis 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- The textual content on this website is Copyright © Alexander Davis 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- The Audio and Video content on this website is Copyright © Alexander Davis 2018. All Rights Reserved.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.
I grant to you a non-exclusive license to:
- View this website and the material included on a device via a web browser.
- Store this website and the material included in your cache memory.
- Print this website and the material included for your personal and non-commercial use.
Unless stated, I do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website and the material included. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, or show or play in public this website and the material included without prior written and signed permission.
If I discover that you have used our copyrighted materials in contravention of the terms above, I may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking an injunction to prevent you from using our materials. If I have suffered a financial loss as a result of your use of our materials, I may also seek monetary damages. You could also be ordered to pay costs.
Materials on this website created by external persons or organisations remain under their full copyright. If you become aware of any material that you believe infringes your copyright or the copyright of other persons or organisations, or indeed the use of our copyrighted works against the licensed terms above, you should contact us as soon as possible (email@example.com).